Career In Sales
Required experience: 2yrs
Salary: As per industry standard
We are looking for a Business Development Assistant Manager who will manage business development activities for the company driving sales activities and the acquisition of new business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have good communication skill, good command over English (both verbal & written).
- Responsible for heading up the expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. (Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.)
- Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Analyses and plans innovative strategies of marketing.
- Determines BD targets and ensures they are successfully achieved.
- Negotiates and finalizes deals and contracts.
- Develop and maintain rapport and coordination as required with developers and other third parties.
Drop your Resume at email@example.com